Wednesday, July 31, 2013

FINAL RESULTS of Emina's Workshop on Statement necklaces!


Remember that I held a workshop on statement necklaces last month? I met the girls again afterwards for a second session and while not all of them had the time (and it takes a loooot of time!) to finish their pieces, I can finally present to you some of the finished beautiful and unique necklaces.
 
First of all, here is a group picture in which I am wearing my first handmade necklace.





This is Mariana, a Portuguese blogger about the life of a European Commission trainee in Brussels. You can like her page on facebook.




The main coordinator of our workshop, Maria from Romania.



And our Scottish girl Claire with the cutest English accent.



I am very proud of you, girls, and I hope that you will continue to make jewellery and share your new knowledge with others:) Wish you all the luck in the future!


And to all of you out there, last greetings from Brussels.


Love,
Emina



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment